Oil Well Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oil Well
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of a full view of an oil well tower with trees in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Oil Wells
- Keyword: Perini
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: oil-gas
- Coverage Date: 1935
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 81-00229-7
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth50649
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo