Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Clamp
Inventor: Maxwell, Thomas A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Thomas A. Maxwell of Stephenville, Texas
Witness: Gebtry, A. P.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Granbury, FrankContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Koehl, James A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Jan, O. B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Columbia Planograph CompanyContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Columbia Planograph Co.. Washington D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1912-08-13
- Acceptance Date: 1912-08-13
- Submission Date: 1909-11-10
- Content Description: Patent for a clamp for well tubes that can be used to remove the tubes for repair.
- Physical Description: 2 sheets, 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: wells
- Keyword: clamps
- Keyword: well tubes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Erath County - Stephenville
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1035800
- Government Documents No.: 02/527300
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth508320
- Display Note: "Application filed November 10, 1909, serial No. 527,300."
- Display Note: "Copies of this patent may be obtained for five cents each, by addressing the "Commissioner of Patents."