Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Airship
Inventor: Darche, JamesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: James Darche, of Corpus Christi, Texas
Witness: Allen, Frank C.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Savage, RoyContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Tomlin, J. P.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Wilson, L. H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1913-01-21
- Submission Date: 1912-05-22
- Acceptance Date: 1913-01-21
- Content Description: Patent for an airshape. This invention is of a helicopter design. Illustration included.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: helicopters
- Keyword: airships
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1050921
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth508723