Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tire-Tightener.
- Added Title Tire Tightener.
Inventor: Johnson, AugustCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: August Johnson and John D. Cahill, of McNeil, Texas, Assignors of One-Third To A. F. Martin, of Same Place.
Cahill, John D.Creator Info: August Johnson and John D. Cahill, of McNeil, Texas, Assignors of One-Third To A. F. Martin, of Same Place.
Witness: Taylor, C.P.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Thorp, MonroeContributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1898-03-08
- Acceptance Date: 1898-03-08
- Submission Date: 1897-04-20
- Content Description: Patent for a new and useful tire-tightener for "adjusting the same to take up looseness of both spokes and felly" (line 10 -11).
- Physical Description: , 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 600479
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth509143