1930s People on Horses Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1930s People on Horses
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of two women riding dark horses in an open area with mountains in the distance.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Riding - Horses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1930~
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 81-00496-7
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth50918
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo