Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sunshade
Inventor: Ridout, William L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: William L. Ridout, of Luling, Texas
Witness: Ridout, L. A.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Ridout, G. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Stewart, E. K.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Lawson, Herbert D.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1908-03-10
- Acceptance Date: 1908-03-10
- Submission Date: 1907-11-27
- Content Description: Patent for a sunshade to shield field workers from the sun. Illustrations included.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- Keyword: field workers
- Keyword: umbrellas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Caldwell County - Luling
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 881720
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth509204
- Display Note: "Application filed November 27, 1907. Serial No. 404,090."