Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ant-Trap.
- Added Title Ant Trap.
Inventor: Seifert, Adolf R. R.Creator Type: Personal
Other: Campbell, BerthaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Bertha Campbell, of Brenham, Texas, Administratrix of Adolf R. R. Seifert, Deceased.
Witness: Krause, CharlesContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Chas. Krause
Witness: Eddins, O. L.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Wade, Samuel E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Turpin, Perry B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Assignee: Gackenheimer, JakeContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Jake Gackenheimer, of Brenham, Texas.
Printer: Columbia Planograph Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Columbia Planograph Co., Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1911-12-19
- Acceptance Date: 1911-12-19
- Submission Date: 1911-06-13
- Content Description: Patent for ant traps that has a body portion with upper and lower inlet chambers. The trap is connected with the upper inlet chamber by a passage-way through which the ants may pass.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: insects
- Keyword: trapping devices
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Washington County - Brenham
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1012571
- Government Documents No.: 02/632983
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth509531