Attachment For Plows And Cultivators. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Attachment For Plows And Cultivators.
Inventor: Hardeman, James MaxwellCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: James Maxwell Hardeman And Charles Tilghman Belt, Of Taylor, Texas.
Inventor: Belt, Charles TighmanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: James Maxwell Hardeman And Charles Tilghman Belt, Of Taylor, Texas.
Witness: Layton, R. B.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Willson, P. O.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1900-01-23
- Acceptance Date: 1900-01-23
- Submission Date: 1899-04-19
- Content Description: Patent for certain new and useful improvements for plows and cultivators, including instructions and illustrations.
- Physical Description: , 4 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: Corn and cotton planting attachments
- Keyword: plows
- Keyword: cultivators
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Taylor
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 641696
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth509752