Third Seat for Vehicles. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Third Seat for Vehicles.
Inventor: Bond, Tom, Sr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Tom Bond Sr., of Dallas, Texas. ; T. Bond, Sr.
Witness: Gardiner, J. A.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Odom, P. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Stewart, E. K.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Morrill, L. R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1907-07-30
- Acceptance Date: 1907-07-30
- Submission Date: 1906-09-21
- Content Description: Patent for an extra third seat for vehicles, which folds up when not in use.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: foldable seats
- Keyword: vehicles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 861428
- Government Documents No.: 02/335618
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth509895
- Display Note: "Application filed September 21, 1906. Serial No. 335,618."