Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Steam-Generator
- Added Title Steam Generator
Inventor: Thompson, Samuel F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Samuel F. Thompson of Cuero Texas. ; S. F. Thompson
Inventor: Barnes, Robert H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Robert H. Barnes of Cuero Texas. ; R. H. Barnes
Witness: Hoare, Wm. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Barnes, Wm.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Heinrichs, Souis D.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Lawson, Hubrt D.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1901-04-09
- Acceptance Date: 1901-04-09
- Submission Date: 1900-07-28
- Content Description: Patent for improvements in the construction and design of steam engines.
- Physical Description: 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: steam power
- Keyword: steam generator
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - DeWitt County - Cuero
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 671713
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth510003