Ice-Cream Freezer. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ice-Cream Freezer.
- Added Title Ice Cream Freezer.
Inventor: Hedges, Harry J.Creator Type: Personal
Witness: Yeagley, J. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Tompkins, A.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Dougherty, G. T.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Columbia Phonograph Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Columbia Phonograph Co., Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1911-11-28
- Acceptance Date: 1911-11-28
- Submission Date: 1911-04-10
- Content Description: Patent for an improvement on ice cream freezer design in which casing an cream receptacles are mounted within the freezer unit. Special features include to agitate the cream receptacles as well as a mechanism keeping the freezing brine in constant circulation, resulting in an consistency in the quality and texture of the ice cream throughout.
- Physical Description: , # 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: freezer
- Keyword: refrigeration
- Keyword: ice-cream
- Keyword: dispenser
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Houston County
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1010046
- Government Documents No.: 02/620003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth510580
- Display Note: "Application filed April 10, 1911. Serial No. 620,003."