Pile Structure. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pile Structure.
Inventor: Pyle, Jesse TheodorCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jesse Theodor Pyle, of Amarillo, Texas. ; J. T. Pyle.
Witness: Freeman, J. N.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Roberts, C. A.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Tuson, AmyContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Fairbank, C. W.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Sweet, Fred D.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1907-04-23
- Acceptance Date: 1907-04-23
- Submission Date: 1906-08-16
- Content Description: Patent for piling structures used in bridges and other structures built in sandy areas that allows for digging the piling hole to any depth desired and prevents cave-ins of the interior of the piling before it is filled with concrete.
- Physical Description: 3 sheets, 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Bridges
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Construction
- Keyword: bridges
- Keyword: pilings
- Keyword: concrete
- Keyword: sands
- Keyword: piers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Potter County - Amarillo
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 851436
- Government Documents No.: 02/330823
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth510768
- Display Note: "Application filed August 16, 1906. Serial No. 330,823."