Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pump.
Inventor: Gardner, Felix G.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Felix G. Gardner, of Celeste, Texas.
Witness: Stephens, C. G.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Barnard, G. E.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1899-05-09
- Acceptance Date: 1899-05-09
- Submission Date: 1898-03-26
- Content Description: Patent for certain new and useful improvements in pumps, including instructions and illustrations.
- Physical Description: , 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: pump mechanism or adparatus
- Keyword: steam of water
- Keyword: fire extinguishing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hunt County - Celeste
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 624642
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth510837