Post-Card Stand. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Post-Card Stand.
- Added Title Post Card Stand.
Inventor: Bishop, Marvin E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Marvin E. Bishop, of Goodnight, Texas. ; M. E. Bishop.
Witness: Latimer, J. S.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Beavers, S. Z.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Johansen, C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Chandlee, E. L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Washington, D. C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1909-06-08
- Acceptance Date: 1909-06-08
- Submission Date: 1908-05-27
- Content Description: Patent for a post card stand, which turns by a crank mechanism to show all the postcards on the rack.
- Physical Description: 2 sheets, 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Postal Service
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- Keyword: post cards
- Keyword: stands
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Armstrong County - Goodnight
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 924031
- Government Documents No.: 02/435329
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth511338
- Display Note: "Application filed May 27, 1908. Serial No. 435,329."