Side Harrow for Cultivators Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Side Harrow for Cultivators
Inventor: Smith, Henry ThomasCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Henry Thomas Smith, of De Leon, Texas
Witness: Barker, EvanContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Darney, EdwinContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Knight, A. S.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Murray, J. S.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1910-10-25
- Acceptance Date: 1910-10-25
- Submission Date: 1909-12-30
- Content Description: Patent for a harrow that can be adapted to the side of a cultivator. Illustrations included.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment - Plows
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Comanche County - De Leon
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 974098
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth511382
- Display Note: "Application filed December 30, 1909. Serial No. 535,612."