Paper-Hanging Machine. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Paper-Hanging Machine.
- Added Title Paper Hanging Machine.
Inventor: Phillips, Jay V.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jay V. Phillips, of Rochester, Texas, Assignor of one-half to E. J. Bean of Rochester, Texas. ; J. V. Phillips.
Assignee: Bean, E. J.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Joiner, W. D.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Meadors, J. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Hoffman, Frank B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Bagger, WilliamContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration. ; Wm. Bagger.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1911-03-07
- Acceptance Date: 1911-03-07
- Submission Date: 1910-09-10
- Content Description: Patent for improvements in paper-hanging machines to "provide a device of this class of simple and improved construction adapted to hold a roll of wall paper, to guide the paper over a trimming device and under a paste applying device, and said machine being also provided with a cutting device for severing the strip of paper after the same has been applied to the wall" (lines 10-18); it includes instructions and illustrations.
- Physical Description: 2 sheets, 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Furnishings
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Machinery -- Paperhanging -- Patents.
- Keyword: wallpaper
- Keyword: machines
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Haskell County - Rochester
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 986310
- Government Documents No.: 02/581130
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth511409
- Display Note: "Application filed September 10, 1910. Serial No. 581,130."