Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Harrow
Inventor: Arnold, Jesse E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jesse E. Arnold, of Hico, Texas
Witness: Woodall, J. J.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Woods, T. J.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1907-06-25
- Acceptance Date: 1907-06-25
- Submission Date: 1906-10-11
- Content Description: Patent for a harrow designed to cultivate only one row of crops at a time. Illustrations included.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Corn
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Cotton
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hamilton County - Hico
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 857711
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth511713