Boat Propeller Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boat Propeller
Inventor: Edgar, Samuel NooleyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Samuel Nooley Edgar, of Greenville, Texas
Witness: Bowman, L. L.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Hawkins, R. E.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Wright, R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Schmidt, Louis H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1907-01-01
- Submission Date: 1906-01-16
- Acceptance Date: 1907-01-01
- Content Description: Patent for a boat propeller. Illustration included.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Boats
- Keyword: boat propellers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hunt County - Greenville
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 839826
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth511930