Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rail-Fastening.
- Added Title Rail Fastening.
Inventor: Percival, Herbert E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Herbert E. Percival, of Galveston, Texas, assignor of one half to Brewer W. Key, of Woodward, Oklahoma. ; H. E. Percival.
Witness: Heaton, A. S.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Shophofen, E.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Flaherty, M. E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Foley, M. V.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Assignee: Key, Brewer W.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Brewer W. Key, of Woodward, Oklahoma.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1907-12-24
- Acceptance Date: 1907-12-24
- Submission Date: 1906-01-29
- Content Description: Patent for a rail fastening for padding the connection between the rail and the tie, which has a stronger connection than previous versions of this type of device.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Keyword: rail fastenings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Woodward County - Woodward
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 874535
- Government Documents No.: 02/298308
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth512362
- Display Note: "Application filed January 29,1906. Serial No. 298,308."