Draft Appliance Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Draft Appliance
Inventor: Gaines, Wister F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Wister F. Gaines, of Cross Cut, Texas
Witness: Goddard, J. W.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Smith, J. P.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Woodson, W. N.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Fallin, J. M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Andrew B. Graham Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Andrew B. Graham Co., Photo-Lithographers, Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1909-10-19
- Acceptance Date: 1909-10-19
- Submission Date: 1909-06-02
- Content Description: Patent for a draft attachment to be used with a animal-drawn vehicle to hitch a third horse to the vehicle if need be. Illustrations included.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Horse-Drawn Vehicles
- Keyword: wagons
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County - Cross Cut
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 937432
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth512546
- Display Note: "Application filed June 2, 1909. Serial No. 499,826."