Carbid-Feed Valve Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Carbid-Feed Valve
- Alternate Title Carbid Feed Valve
Inventor: Ballard, John S.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: John S. Ballard of Gainesville, Texas
Witness: Bell, Jasper R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Jas. R. Bell
Witness: Ainsworth, William H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Wm. H. Ainsworth
Printer: Columbia Planograph Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Columbia Planograph Co., Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1913-01-14
- Acceptance Date: 1913-01-14
- Submission Date: 1912-06-01
- Content Description: Patent for carbid-feed valve for acetylene generators whose improved form allows for balanced feeding whether closed or open.
- Physical Description: , 1 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cooke County - Gainesville
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1050597
- Government Documents No.: 02/701057
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth512821
- Display Note: "Application filed June 1, 1912. Serial No. 701,057."