Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tire-Tightener
Inventor: Cameron, James H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: James H. Cameron, of Paris, Texas
Witness: Hale, Owen P.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Dohoney, A. P.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1907-12-31
- Acceptance Date: 1907-12-31
- Submission Date: 1906-12-06
- Content Description: Patent for a tire tightener. Illustrations included.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: tires
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Land Vehicles
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lamar County - Paris
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 875147
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth512826
- Display Note: "Application filed December 6, 1906. Serial No. 346,623."