Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Stalk-Cutter
Inventor: Werner, Fridolin, Sr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Fridolin Werner, Sr., of Cibolo, Texas
Witness: Vordenbaumen, LouisContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Grobe, OttoContributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: The Norris Peters Co., Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1910-11-01
- Acceptance Date: 1910-11-01
- Submission Date: 1910-06-16
- Content Description: Patent for a cotton stalk cutter. Illustrations included.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farm Equipment
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Cotton
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County - Cibolo
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 974219
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth513341
- Display Note: "Application filed June 16, 1910. Serial No. 567,256."