Electric Ore-Concentrator Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Electric Ore-Concentrator
- Added Title Electric Ore Concentrator
Inventor: Sutton, Henry M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Henry M. Sutton and Walter L. Steele, of Dallas, Texas ; H. M. Sutton
Inventor: Steele, Walter L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Henry M. Sutton and Walter L. Steele, of Dallas, Texas ; W. L. Steele
Witness: Lauderdale, E. S.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Seay, Harry L.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Hills, L. C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1901-03-26
- Acceptance Date: 1901-03-26
- Submission Date: 1900-07-08
- Content Description: Patent for an electric ore concentrator which offers "an improved method and means for electrically concentrating and separating various metallic substances from their respective ores" (lines 14-17), including explanations and illustrations.
- Physical Description: 2 sheets, 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: ore
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 670440
- Government Documents No.: 02/24053
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth513795
- Display Note: "Application filed July 18, 1900. Serial No. 24,053. (No model.)"