Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cut-Off
Inventor: Wood, William ThomasCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: William Thomas Wood, of Hereford, Texas
Witness: Shoud, L. A.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Baird, FredContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Fowler, J. M., Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Moore, M. E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Printer: Columbia Planograph Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Columbia Planograph Co., Washington, D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1912-03-26
- Acceptance Date: 1912-03-26
- Submission Date: 1911-03-06
- Content Description: Patent for a shut off for water supply tanks for cutting off the supply of water and preventing freezing. Illustrations included,
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water
- Keyword: water tanks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1021566
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth514506
- Display Note: "Application filed March 6, 1911. Serial No. 612,697."