Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Churn.
Inventor: O'Marrow, MattieCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Mattie O'Marrow, of Paris, Texas.
Witness: Willey, S.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Hollon, D. P.Contributor Type: Personal
Printer: Norris Peters Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: N. Peters, Photo-Lithographer, Washington D.C.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1899-06-06
- Acceptance Date: 1899-06-06
- Submission Date: 1898-06-25
- Content Description: Patent for a new and useful improvement in churns, including instructions and illustrations.
- Physical Description: , 3 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- Keyword: churn operating mechanism
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lamar County - Paris
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 626623
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth514604