Ruby Chilton and friends Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ruby Chilton and friends
- Creation: 1890~
- Digitized: 2005-07-18
- Content Description: Texas Normal College and Teachers Training Institute, Ruby Chilton (far right) and friends, early 1890s, Ruby was daughter of first president, a student and supervised library. Three people seated in a horse drawn carriage.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 8 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: Students
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1890~
Name: University of North Texas ArchivesCode: UNTA
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: Students-3
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5148
- Display Note: Texas Normal College and Teachers Training Institute, Ruby Chilton (far right) and friends, early 1890s, Ruby was daughter of first president, a student and supervised library.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL