Cleaning Implement. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cleaning Implement.
Inventor: Kuettner, MaxCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Max Kuettner, of Comfort, Texas. ; M. Kuettner.
Witness: Muerdte, F.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Schmidt, AlfredContributor Type: Personal
Witness: Holmes, Oliver M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Dodge, S. E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1908-07-14
- Acceptance Date: 1908-07-14
- Submission Date: 1908-03-02
- Content Description: Patent for a cleaning tool for cleaning chicken coops, sidewalk edges, or removing ice, which combines a scraper/digger, broom, and brush and which fits in small spaces.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Poultry
- Keyword: cleaning tools
- Keyword: chicken coops
- Keyword: sidewalks
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kendall County - Comfort
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 893080
- Government Documents No.: 02/418852
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth514827
- Display Note: "Application filed March 2,1908. Serial No. 418,852."