Well-Boring Apparatus Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Well-Boring Apparatus
Inventor: Norris, Joseph B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Joseph B. Norris of Corsicana, Texas, assignor of one-half to Frederick M. Allison of Corsicana, Texas
Witness: Steely, Charles R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Chas. R. Steely
Witness: Cheney, W. J.Contributor Type: Personal
Witness: Fraukland, Earl M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Witness: Stancliff, N. D.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Witness for illustration.
Assignee: Allison, Frederick M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Frederick M. Allison of Corsicana, Texas
Name: United States. Patent Office.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1912-11-12
- Acceptance Date: 1912-11-12
- Submission Date: 1912-02-24
- Content Description: Patent for a well-boring apparatus that has a rotary drill pipe.
- Physical Description: , 2 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Patents -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Tools
- Keyword: wells
- Keyword: drills
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Navarro County - Corsicana
Name: Texas PatentsCode: TXPT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Patent Number: 1044073
- Government Documents No.: 02/679914
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth514887
- Display Note: "Application filed February 24,1912, serial No. 679,914."