North Texas State Normal College faculty, 1905. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title North Texas State Normal College faculty, 1905.
- Creation: 1905
- Digitized: 2005-07-18
- Content Description: Illustrated sheet containing five individual, oval-shaped portraits of faculty members at North Texas State Normal College. They are identified as: Edith L. Clark, Literature; W. H. Bruce, Mathematics; L. D. Borden, Physical Science; F. A. Hauslein, Latin; and Annie Webb, Blanton English.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 7 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State Normal College -- Faculty -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Faculty and Staff
- Named Person: Clark, Edith L.
- Named Person: Bruce, W. H.
- Named Person: Borden, L. D.
- Named Person: Hauslein, F. A.
- Named Person: Webb, Annie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1905
Name: University of North Texas ArchivesCode: UNTA
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: Faculty-3
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL