A Management Letter on the Financial and Operational Review of Texas Southern University Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Management Letter on the Financial and Operational Review of Texas Southern University
Author: Texas. Office of the State Auditor.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Alwin, Lawrence F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Texas State Auditor 1985-2004
Name: Texas. Office of the State Auditor.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1996-11
- Content Description: Report of the Texas State Auditor's Office related to an examination of cash flows, financial controls, and management systems such as human resources and information management at Texas Southern University.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Auditing.
- Keyword: Texas Southern University
- Keyword: Management controls
- Keyword: Cash flows
- Keyword: Financial controls
- Keyword: Human resources
- Keyword: Information systems
- Keyword: Crisis management
- Keyword: Student financial aid
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas State Auditor's Office: ReportsCode: TXSAOR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: 97-018
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth518471