Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Parade
- No Language
- Content Description: 1 copy negative of 2 images of soldiers marching in the parade in Abilene, TX. Image A is of soldiers marching down city streets. They are in full uniform with helmets and guns. Buildings line the street. Image B is of soldiers continuing the parade in residential areas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Parades
- Keyword: war bonds
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Keyword: soldiers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1942
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 81-01429a-15
- Accession or Local Control No: 81-01429b-15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth51868
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo