Large Group of People Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Large Group of People
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of a large group of people. The group is shown in front of a building with four columns.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: group portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jones County - Noodle
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1910
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 81-01874-22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth52331
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo