Reeves County Courthouse, Pecos Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Reeves County Courthouse, Pecos
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005-08-06
- Digitized: 2005-08-12
- Content Description: The Reeves County Courthouse, built in 1937.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Reeves County - Pecos
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Accession or Local Control No: dscn1288