Primitivism in 20th Century Art: Affinity of the Tribal and the Modern [Photograph DMA_1371-019] Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Primitivism in 20th Century Art: Affinity of the Tribal and the Modern [Photograph DMA_1371-019], photograph, 1985; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth535403/: accessed February 17, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Dallas Museum of Art.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this photograph.
This photograph has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Dallas Museum of Art in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this photograph.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.