Now/Then/Again [Photograph DMA_1419-25] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Now/Then/Again [Photograph DMA_1419-25]
- Series Title Now/Then/Again
Photographer: Dallas Museum of ArtCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff photographer.
- Creation: 1989
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the exhibition "Now/Then/Again," January 15-July 2, 1989, held at the Dallas Museum of Art.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: artworks
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1989-01-15
- End Date: 1989-07-02
- Place Point: north=32.787664; east=-96.800773;
- Exhibition: Now/Then/Again, January 15-July 2, 1989
- Is Part Of: Now/Then/Again [Exhibition Photographs], DMA_1419, ark:/67531/metapth518593
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: DMA_1419-25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth535423