Eight By Eight, American Craftsmen [Photograph DMA_0195-11] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Eight By Eight, American Craftsmen [Photograph DMA_0195-11]
- Series Title Eight By Eight, American Craftsmen
Photographer: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff photographer.
- Creation: 1963
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the exhibition "Eight By Eight, American Craftsmen," March 3-31, 1963, held at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: artworks
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1963-03-03
- End Date: 1963-03-31
- Place Point: north=32.777084; east=-96.762294;
- Exhibition: Eight By Eight, American Craftsmen, March 3-31, 1963
- Is Part Of: Eight By Eight, American Craftsmen [Exhibition Photographs], DMA_0195, ark:/67531/metapth518556
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: DMA_0195-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth535820