Family Portrait Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Family Portrait
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of the portrait of a family, including Jackson Malberry, Emma Cummings, Arra D. Cummings, Mary Elizabeth Cummings, Warren Cummings and William Jackson Cummings. In the picture a man and woman are sitting down on wooden chairs while the three children are standing up. They are all dressed in nice formal clothes.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: families
- Named Person: Malberry, Jackson (Jay)
- Named Person: Cummings, Emma
- Named Person: Cummings, Arra D.
- Named Person: Cummings, Mary Elizabeth
- Named Person: Cummings, Warren
- Named Person: Cummings, William Jackson
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Johnson County - Cleburne
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1897
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 82-03103-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth53674
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro