Men on Drilling Platform Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Men on Drilling Platform
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of Warren Price Smith and John Young working at an oil well in Ranger, Texas. They are on a wooden structure at the base of the well, with one sitting and one standing.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Oil Fields - Ranger Oil Field
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas - Oil Wells
- Named Person: Smith, Warren Price
- Named Person: Young, John
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Eastland County - Ranger
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1920
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 82-03165-30
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth53736
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo