The Work of Atget: The Art of Old Paris [Photograph DMA_1317-09] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Work of Atget: The Art of Old Paris [Photograph DMA_1317-09]
- Series Title The Work of Atget: The Art of Old Paris
Photographer: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff photographer.
Artist: Atget, Eugène, 1857-1927Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1983
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the exhibition "The Work of Atget: The Art of Old Paris," February 23-April 3, 1983, held at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: artworks
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1983-02-23
- End Date: 1983-04-03
- Place Point: north=32.787664; east=-96.800773;
- Exhibition: The Work of Atget: The Art of Old Paris, February 23-April 3, 1983
- Is Part Of: The Work of Atget: The Art of Old Paris [Exhibition Photographs], DMA_1317, ark:/67531/metapth411026
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: DMA_1317-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth537790