[A young girl in white dress and dark (finger-less) gloves.] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A young girl in white dress and dark (finger-less) gloves.]
Photographer: Anderson'sCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Houston
- Content Description: Photograph mounted on cardboard of a young girl in white dress and dark (finger-less) gloves. Her left arm is leaning on a dark backdrop board. Bottom of cardboard reads: From Anderson's 85 Main Street, Houston, Texas.
- Physical Description: Height:16.4 cm, Length/Circumference:10.7 cm, Width/Diameter:
- Keyword: Anderson's
- Keyword: Print,Photographic
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1972.064.006c
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth538
- Display Note: L1972.064.005, locket, returned to donor 1/1975. 1972.064.019 transferred to 1972.097 as per Mrs. Birdwell's instructions in 4/1973.