Afro-American Arts from the Suriname Rain Forest [Photograph DMA_1303-22] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Afro-American Arts from the Suriname Rain Forest [Photograph DMA_1303-22]
- Series Title Afro-American Arts from the Suriname Rain Forest
Photographer: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff photographer.
- Creation: 1981
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of people in the exhibition "Afro-American Arts from the Suriname Rain Forest," February 4-March 15, 1981, held at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: artworks
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1981-02-04
- End Date: 1981-03-15
- Place Point: north=32.777084; east=-96.762294;
- Exhibition: Afro-American Arts from the Suriname Rain Forest, February 4-March 15, 1981
- Is Part Of: Afro-American Arts from the Suriname Rain Forest [Exhibition Photographs], DMA_1303, ark:/67531/metapth411014
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: DMA_1303-22
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth539429