Hospital Exterior Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hospital Exterior
- Content Description: Copy negative of the Texas TB Sanitarium. There are two images, the top one shows a view of what seems to be the front side of the hospital. There are a large number of windows on the two story building. The bottom image seems to be of the back of the hospital with some trees and bushes out on the yard.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Hospitals
- Keyword: Texas TB Sanitarium
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tom Green County - San Angelo
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1936
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 83-03509-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth54138
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro