Motor Vehicle Traffic Accidents: Summary of DWI Involved Accidents in the State of Texas for Calendar Year 1998 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Motor Vehicle Traffic Accidents: Summary of DWI Involved Accidents in the State of Texas for Calendar Year 1998
- Serial Title Motor Vehicle Traffic Accidents
- Uniform Title Summary of ... Accidents in ... Texas for ...
Author: Texas. Department of Public Safety. Accident Records Bureau.Creator Type: Organization
Author:Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Texas. Department of Public Safety. Accident Records Bureau.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1999-02
- Content Description: Annual report providing statistical information about motor vehicle accidents in Texas involving DWI (driving while impaired) drivers during the calendar year 1998.
- Physical Description: 3 pages : illustrations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Accidents
- Keyword: accident types
- Keyword: statistics
- Keyword: pedestrians
- Keyword: motor vehicles
- Keyword: DWIs
- Keyword: impaired drivers
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Start Date: 1998-01-01
- End Date: 1999-02-28
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: txcs-1507
- TxDoc Number: TxD P3500.6 M857 1998 DWI-state
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth542127
- Display Note: "This summary includes reports and information available on: 02-28-99"