Church Exterior Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Church Exterior
- Content Description: Copy photograph of two images of postcards. In the top image, three churches in San Angelo are pictured. A Methodist, a Catholic and a Baptist church are shown. The three churches are adjacent to each other on the same street. Labels identify the denominations of each church. Text at bottom reads, "Three of San Angelo's churches." The bottom image shows the First Baptist Church in Ballinger, Texas, identified in the image by a hand-written note.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Methodist
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Catholic
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Baptist
- Keyword: exteriors
- Keyword: architecture
- Keyword: First Baptist Church
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tom Green County - San Angelo
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Runnels County - Ballinger
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1908
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 83-03701a-80
- Accession or Local Control No: 83-03701b-80
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth54330
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo