Big Spring 1905 Sheet 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Big Spring 1905 Sheet 2
Cartographer: Sanborn Map CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: Sanborn Map CompanyPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1905
- Content Description: Sanborn map sheet showing an area of Big Spring in Howard County, Texas, including geographic features, buildings, and details related to risk assessment for fire insurance.
- Physical Description: 1 map sheet : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Howard County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fire insurance -- Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real property -- Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cities and towns -- Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fire risk assessment -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Big Spring (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Howard County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Maps.
- Keyword: Sanborn maps
- Keyword: city maps
- Keyword: insurance maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Howard County - Big Spring
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: Sanborn Map CollectionCode: SANBORN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: txu-sanborn-big_spring-1905-2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth547088