['Meester' Sutherland: Seaman's Samaritan] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title ['Meester' Sutherland: Seaman's Samaritan]
Author: Pruett, C. A.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1954-05
- Content Description: Copy of the article entitled "'Meester' Sutherland: Seaman's Samaritan" explaining how Edgar B. Sutherlin exchanged foreign money for American dollars for foreign seaman in Port Arthur.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 36 cm.
- Named Person: Sutherlin, Edgar Brown
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Jewelry Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Money
- Keyword: sailors
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1954-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Port Arthur
- Journal: Pruett, C. A. (1954). "'Meester' Sutherland: Seaman's Samaritan," Good Business, 64(5).
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Private Collection of the Sutherlin FamilyCode: PCSF
- Accession or Local Control No: PCSF_026
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth549689
- Display Note: This article was published in volume 64, number 5 of Good Business.