Hallettsville 1912 Sheet 4 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hallettsville 1912 Sheet 4
Cartographer: Sanborn Map CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: Sanborn Map CompanyPlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1912
- Content Description: Sanborn map sheet showing an area of Hallettsville in Lavaca County, Texas, including geographic features, buildings, and details related to risk assessment for fire insurance.
- Physical Description: 1 map sheet : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Lavaca County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fire insurance -- Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real property -- Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cities and towns -- Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fire risk assessment -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hallettsville (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lavaca County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Maps.
- Keyword: Sanborn maps
- Keyword: city maps
- Keyword: insurance maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lavaca County - Hallettsville
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: Sanborn Map CollectionCode: SANBORN
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: txu-sanborn-hallettsville-1912-4
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth553995