Fire at Behren's Chapel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fire at Behren's Chapel
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy negative of Behren's Chapel at HSU on fire. The building has mostly collapsed and is smoking.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: Hardin-Simmons University
- Keyword: buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Chapels
- Keyword: fires
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1957-11
Name: Abilene Photograph CollectionCode: ABPHC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 87-05085-91
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth55923
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo