Brewster County Courthouse, Alpine, historic plaque Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Brewster County Courthouse, Alpine, historic plaque
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005-08-04
- Digitized: 2005-08-12
- Content Description: Photograph of a plaque outside the Brewster County Courthouse in Alpine, Texas. The building is made of red brick. The plaque says: "Brewster County Courthouse. Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works Project no. 9604 State Historical Survey Committee Texas courthouse building erected in 1887 when Brewster County was created. Served Buchel and Foley Counties until these areas were added to Brewster County. Courthouse Square still is community center for various events. Recorded Texas historic landmark - 1965."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Brewster County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks - Historic Markers
- Keyword: plaque
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brewster County - Alpine
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005-08-04
- Place Point: north=30.36169865930264; east=-103.66408890000002;
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Accession or Local Control No: dscn0992
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth5611